The same holistic philosophy that has been the cornerstone of Friends preschool and elementary school since 1987 also guides our program for students in 6th through 8th grade.
Our students enjoy an optimum learning environment with large maker and collaboration spaces that allow students to exercise design thinking skills, enjoy hands-on creative activities, engage in project-based learning experiences, and support dynamic teaching and learning.
We know what middle schoolers need:
- Opportunities to think abstractly and creatively
- Strong safe relationships with adults and peers
- Chances to explore who they are and who they want to become
- Challenging academics that have meaning and relevance now
- Support for their growing independence
- To be exceptionally well prepared for high school
What we offer:
- A place where positive relationships are foundational to all learning
- Hands-on learning experiences that integrate curriculum
- Inquiry-based explorations of compelling concepts and questions
- Student voice and choice in how we approach learning endeavors
- Enthusiasm for the dynamic nature of middle schoolers
- Outstanding preparation for the challenges of high school
MIDDLE SCHOOL CURRICULUM
Detailed information, brochures and other forms can be mailed to you upon request.
MIDDLE SCHOOL STAFF
Our middle school is home to exceptional teachers, specializing in middle school education.
Please contact our Admission Office at 303-499-1999 x227 if you have additional questions.