A parent, grandparent or a caregiver is invited to join their curious two-year-olds as they learn, grow, play, and explore with our experienced preschool teachers. This program provides a gentle transition into the rhythm of the school experience for both caregivers and children.
- Connect with your toddler through meaningful play
- Pursue social opportunities for your two-year-old
- Receive answers to your parenting questions
A typical day includes exploration and circle time. Children and caregivers are invited to learn and discover through dramatic play, block play, sensory materials, music, art, friendship, and more. Two experienced preschool teachers will nurture play and guide caregiver education. Discussion will be driven by interest, but may include topics such as separation, toilet training, how to use language to support a growth mindset with your toddler, and developmental milestones. Our goal is to work in partnership with families, creating a nurturing place for curiosity, exploration and fun!
Each session is approximately 6-weeks long and takes place on Wednesday mornings from 9:00-10:30am. Cost is dependent on length of session (see below). Sign up for one or all 5 sessions. Space is limited to 10 children per session:
#1: September 12 – October 24 (7 weeks) – $185
#2: November 7 – December 19 (6 weeks – no class 11/21) – $165
#3: January 16 – February 27 (7 weeks) – $185
#4: March 13 – May 1 (7 weeks – no class 3/27) – $185
The fine print:
Children must be two years old by start of session.
Payment in full at time of registration. Sign up for one, or all sessions.
Space is limited to ten children per session.
Each child must be accompanied by one adult.
Need Help Registering? Call 303-499-1999 x288
FRIENDS CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICIES
I understand that Friends School is accepting our child in a summer camp or school-year class and that our child’s withdrawal or change may forgo Friends’ School the opportunity to fill their space, therefore we agree as follows:
- If our child is withdrawn from the program
- within 30 days of the start date, I will receive a refund of the fees paid less a 30% cancellation fee.
- If our child is withdrawn within 30 days but before 10 days of the start of the program, I will receive a refund of the fees paid less a 60% cancellation fee.
- If our child is withdrawn within 10 days of the first day of the program, I will NOT receive a refund of any fees paid.
- We are allowed one change of camp or class with no penalty.
- We agree to pay $25 for each additional change.